Landscape Architect / Designer + Project Manager
5+ years' experience
Saiki Design is looking for another nice person to add to our team. We are a well-established landscape architecture firm based in Madison, Wisconsin. We work with both public and private clients in Wisconsin and across the upper Midwest. Focus areas of our practice include urban open space design, streetscape redevelopment, healthcare and healing garden design, planning and design for higher education, and almost everything in between. Please visit www.ksd-la.com for more information.
We are seeking a hardworking, nice (yes, we said that already), dedicated, self-motivated individual who works well in an intimate office setting. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive salary and unique benefits in a supportive atmosphere. Doing good work and enjoying what we do are core values of the firm. Our people have a high level of responsibility and autonomy in the pursuit of our projects at all levels of experience. At our office you will DO landscape architecture.
- An undergraduate degree in landscape architecture from an accredited program
- 5 years' professional experience in a landscape architecture design practice with a demonstrated level of project management exposure
Required Skills and Capabilities
- Strong CAD, Adobe Suite and SketchUp capabilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as a team within the office and with external colleqgues and collaborators
- Highly self-motivated
- Possessing an magination, open mind, humility and a desire to constantly learn and grow
Hours, Pay Rate & Benefits
- Full-time, salaried
- Salary commensurate with experience; please submit expectations for salary in the response material.
Response Materials Requested
Please submit letter of interest, resume, a list of references including contact information, work samples, desired salary, and date of availability to Abbie Moilien (email@example.com).